As the year winds down, I want to give a special thanks to all my fantastic readers and blog sponsors! Blog traffic is up more than 250% over last year and I can’t tell you all how much I appreciate your visits, comments, and questions! Thank you! Looking back over the year, here are the top 10 posts from 2012:
10. What are Gamma Seal Lids and How to Install Them. You’ll want a few of these lids if you’re storing food in buckets!
9. Eight Great Powerless Cooking Options. How many of these do you have?
7. 6 Tips for Success if You’re Planting Your Garden Late. Because I’m practically an expert!
6. BRAT Diet For Tummy Troubles–Food Storage Style. There are lots of options for storing food for sensitive tummies, plus the story of one of the dumbest things I’ve ever done.
5. 13 Pioneer Skills You May Need. Don’t let those old skills disappear–check this list for some you can learn!
4. The Two Best Methods to Make Waterproof Matches. And they’re easy enough you could do them with your cub scout troop. Especially if you use pink sparkly nail polish . . .
3. How to Make Rice Water. Simple way to get some nutrition in those queasy tummies.
1. Not Buying Doomsday? 10 Everyday Reasons to Be a Prepper. Because, as you all know, it’s smart to be a prepper every day!